Challenging behaviour techniques that work!
“Please Be Child Friendly - PBCF!”
- POWER – Giving the learner a voice.
- BELONGING - Get to know your students.
- CHOICE – Develop students’ responsibility.
- FUN – Making links with achievement in your lessons or within your learning relationships with students.
Professional challenge – Doing what is right for teaching and learning.
- How to create an environment that fosters learning
- How to create a “need” for the learning in your classrooms.
- How to ask the inclusive questions of your learners and not exclusive ones that will exclude learners from participating in the learning environment.
- Strategies for developing learning dialogues.
13 strategies to help teachers, here's four of them:
- There is no point in struggling on your own!
- Work out what you want to know before you ask a question.
- Always be a lifelong learner!
- Always be approachable.
LQ Learning Intelligence is a powerful way of understanding how the learner can take control, adapt to and managing the learning environment in which they find themselves.
Best Educational Resources
Advocating Creativity in Education